This post is for you Mindi!
Ohh...what are these?
They look like they might be fun!
Almost there...
Success!
Last night, while I cleaned out his closet, Levi found his feet. He worked really hard for a while trying to reach them, and when he finally did he was so happy!
9 comments:
How cute! Is that a little roll of chub I see on his legs? Haha! I just love baby rolls! :)
Just too cute! Love the tongue out too - he's concentrating so hard ;)
Great pictures! I love the grabbing/chewing on feet phase!
These pictures are so cute! What a fun stage:)
Love your new blog look!
I love that look of intense concentration! That's my boy - goal focused!
OK...better watch him carefully now! He will be turning over soon. He will roll right off the changing table!! This post is TOO cute! Love him lots! (and parents, too!)
Ha! Just wait till he gets them in his mouth! That's when it goes from cute to a little bit gross! ;)
By the way, the second picture in this string is now my wallpaper on my work computer.
Post a Comment