January 21, 2010

Early Morning

Levi hasn't slept well this week. I don't know if it's because I've been bragging on him and how good he was sleeping or if it's just a 3 month growth spurt. Regardless, I was up early this morning. (Early enough that I could write this down.)

After Levi ate, he was ready to play. George was still asleep and snoring loudly, and Levi loved it! Every time we'd hear George snore, Levi would grin and squeal. What a great way to start off my morning- listening to Levi talk and seeing that beautiful smile. It made getting up extra early totally worth it!

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

Well shoot, that sounds precious! All I heard about was the 4:30 wake up time! Ughh!

sue said...

I'm glad that you are treasuring those precious moments as they come! You can bring them to mind later and enjoy them all over again.