This has been an eventful month, and Levi has done great adapting to it all! He did great with all of our traveling through the holidays and loved being held by all of his relatives.
Levi is a different kid than he was 1 month ago. He seems to be much more content with the world and likes to smile and "talk" a lot! I love coming home to see that sweet smile and listen to him tell me about his day! :) Recently, he has found his hands and loves to stare at them! They have also become his favorite thing to chew on. Levi also loves his tongue! Sometimes he looks like a little snake sticking his tongue out. He has also become more interested in his toys and play mat. He especially loves this duck that has crinkly wings, a rattle, and a mirror. He will stare at the duck and talk to him for quite a while. It's so much fun for him to be interacting with us more and more.
Levi has great neck strength and loves to sit up and look around. He still isn't a great napper, but we're working on that! We survived Levi's first cold this month too. Poor thing!
Right before I went back to work, he decided to start sleeping through the night (most nights) from 8:30 until about 4:30 or 5. I was very thankful for that! (I am probably going to jinx myself...) It works out perfectly for me because I am able to get up and feed Levi and then get myself ready for work, but Mat has had to change his morning routine quite a bit! He isn't able to get things done around the house or lounge around with his coffee watching ESPN much anymore, but I know he's enjoying his morning time with Levi.
We don't have an appointment with the doctor this month, but according to my very technical calculations (weigh myself alone and then again with him), he weighs about 11 1/2 lbs. His 0-3 month clothes are finally fitting him comfortably! I know I will look back on his little newborn sleepers and cherish them, but I'm enjoying putting real pants and shirts on him now! Here is a 3 month picture with the bear. It was hard to get a picture of him smiling today without his tongue sticking out!
Here's a slideshow of his pictures from month to month:
5 comments:
He is so cute!!! I just love that little tongue sticking out! Way to go, Levi, for sleeping through the night!
this photo is too stinkin' cute! his auntie misses him!!
Oh my gosh, he's cute! I love the tongue action! Haha. Can't wait to see him again!
I love looking at the slideshow and seeing how he's changing. It's neat to watch him get his own little look! What a cute boy.
Jeff's still upset about not getting to hold him yesterday. ;) We'll have to all get together soon.
Love the tongue! Isn't it amazing how much their personalities come out at this early of an age? Just perfect. :)
Post a Comment