We finally took Levi to church today! He dressed up for the occasion with an adorable tie.
This picture drives me crazy because it is crooked, but it is the only one that turned out somewhat decent. I was trying to do too many things before we left.
Levi did pretty good through the singing but protested just in time for the sermon. It was so good to finally be back at church!
4 comments:
Soooo cute!! Church in Kingwood next weekend?
Love it! I think the angle gives it an artistic flair. :) and how about that flash! Your indoor photography will never the same. Looks great.
I can't believe we were in children's church your first week back! AHHH! Looking forward to sharing a pew with you guys again. :)
Ditto on Megan's comment...can't wait to share a pew with you all again! You and I may be sharing the cry room, but still. :)
Jeff came home and told me all about Levi's tie. The picture is great and I didn't even notice that the picture was crooked. Maybe that's because it's 3am... I'm waiting to see if Brooke is really asleep. :)
That is precious. I am glad you got to get back to normacy!
Post a Comment