September 30, 2009

"The Look"

Mat and I have been working hard getting things ready for Baby's arrival. We started a list of things that we wanted (or needed) to have done before he got here like packing bags, cleaning the house, finishing laundry and mowing the lawn.

Last weekend we were talking about "the list" and how it was stressing me out. I was trying not to nag Mat about a few of the items on the list, but apparently I didn't have to say anything to be a nagging wife. He told me I was nagging him with my eyes! I've always been told that I have a "look", but apparently I have perfected it.

We have accomplished almost everything (all of the important things are done) on our list, and now we're working to get loose ends tied up at work. I can't believe we're days away from meeting Baby Kelso!

6 comments:

sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Eric said...

I am so excited for you, but can't believe he's almost already here! Wow!

Jeannie said...

I have seen that "look" before! I think you must have gotten that "look" from me! I never mean to nag, but I want your dad to do things I think need to be done on my time table...not his!! Ha Ha

We are so excited to finally get to meet little Mr. Kelso!

We love you three so much!

Ashley said...

Yeah! Can't wait to hear!

Mindi Tipps said...

Can you teach me the look? I have a teacher look but it can't hurt to have a "get this done now" look, right? :) I can't believe you only have 8 days left before your due date!

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if baby kelso is here yet...saying prayers for Mat and you! We will need to get our boys together!