There are quite a few pregnant girls at church right now. It is so much fun to be surrounded by friends going through the same things you are. I am one of the only ones expecting my first, so it is nice to have lots of friends to get advice and ideas from!
My friend, Megan, came up with this fun idea to have a party for pedicures and snacks to pig out on. Our sweet non-pregnant friends washed and massaged our feet and then painted our toe nails. I will admit that I was a little nervous about having someone else take care of my feet for me, but it was a fun night with a great group of girls! We laughed, ate, and shared lots of fun stories. Thanks Megan for your great idea, and thanks Kaylee for a great pedicure!
Here is a picture (in order of due date) of some of the preggies from a shower a few weeks ago.
Britney (August), Amber (September), Keri (October),
Me (October), Mindi (November), Julie (December)

3 comments:
I agree, it was a great night! And I'm proud of you for letting someone else touch your feet!
Wow, what a neat idea! How wonderful that you have so many friends going through the same things!
I love that picture! I think you will really treasure that one some day.
So glad you had a good time. I hope we didn't wear you out too much before you big weekend in SA.
Pray for Britney. Baby Boy Kell is going to be here today!
Post a Comment