George is not a fan of the record-breaking heat we've had around here the last few days! The other day I was putting him outside to eat, and he went and crawled into his kennel. I guess he was trying to tell me, "I'd rather be locked up in here than be sitting in that heat!" Sunday, Mat and I decided to get a small baby pool to help George cool off and give him some entertainment outside.
At first he wasn't exactly sure what to do and just thought we'd gotten him a huge new chew toy!
We threw the ball in the water, and he enjoyed splashing around.
Finally, after the sun went down, (and we were ready to bring him in for the night) he figured out that he would cool off just sitting in the water!
7 comments:
Haha, that is so cute! Georgie! We need to get the pups together! Mia would go to town in that. Love the last picture
What a great idea! George seems to love it. The last pic is my favorite as well.
Haha! How cute! Ryann and Cullen loved the video!
Those are great pictures! We should try that for Callie. She would love it!
Awww...how cute! How is George doing with his Bible studies....still chewing??? Or do you have all the Bibles hidden?? Have fun this weekend!
You guys are so sweet to George and I know he appreciates the pool! Can you imagine you son and George in the same pool? That would be interesting!
VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment