Today was our Valentines Party at school. Lots of sugar and screaming kids makes for a C-R-A-Z-Y time! When I picked my kids up from lunch, one of my parents was heading to the office. She told me the office had called my room and said there was something for me, and she asked if it would be alright if she picked it up for me. When I got to my classroom I had 12 red roses waiting for me from Mat. What a sweet husband I have! Happy Valentines Day!
3 comments:
Lora - that is so cute! I'm glad Mat is so sweet to you! Kyle also bought my roses... well, a puzzle that has a picture of roses on the front anyway! HA (Don't feel sorry for me - I have been wanting a puzzle forever, and I'm not too much of a flowers kind of girl... I mean, I like them and all, but his puzzle idea was just perfect for me! ;) Yay for good husbands.) Cant wait to see you next weekend!
He's a good man! (I gave Eric a hard one for that!)
How sweet! love you,
Post a Comment