November 9, 2008

Weekend Visitors

Mat's parents came to Austin to visit this weekend, and we had a great time with them! Saturday morning we got up and took them to Fredericksburg. We had a great hamburger and enjoyed lots of shopping! Sue had a great time in the quilt shop and even found a quilt for "Gran's Nursery", and I found something to add to my Christmas decorations. After our shopping excursion, I helped Sue set up a blog so that she could keep her friends and family updated on her grandchildren. Check it out for some cute Halloween pictures of Kadence (our niece)! We ate lots of good food at some of our favorite Austin restaurants and enjoyed some family time.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad y'all had a good time together. I love you.

Haley said...

I just got so excited when I saw the word nursery in your blog. I had to calm down and read carefully :)

Ashley said...

Did you get my email?