The other day, Mat and I got to church and Jeff told us he had created a list of names for us. (I think it's funny that Jeff spent time making a list of names for OUR blog. I also think it's funny that Mat did the same thing for the Tipps!) Unfortunately, Jeff left his list at home. He did, however, remember his favorite: A Time to Kelso.
So there it is...a new name for our blog.
8 comments:
I like Kelso Chronicles but I guess you already have the Critter Chronicles so that name is taken. What is a time to Kelso? Is there some joke I am missing?
I think I get it and I like it. I am trying to come up with others for you.
We Kelso We Can Eat
That is all I got. How could Jeff have a list?
That is hilarious that he spent time making a list for you. I like it though. What does Kelso mean?
YES! I got so excited when I saw the new name! I also like "The Kelso Genome Project" but you made the right choice. -- Jeff
yea... umm i dont get it either? a time to kelso? please explain!
ok..i don't really get it either- but the new name sure makes Mat happy! He's also very excited that no one gets it.
Is it a play on "A Time to Kill?" and then killing time would sort of reference what we are doing when we read your blog? Just a guess. Either way I think it is clever because it gets us all to think.
How about "Living on Kelso Time"
there is after all a time for everything under the sun and there is no time like KELSO TIME
Post a Comment