I found
this website the other day and have had so much fun! You can upload a picture of yourself and see what your yearbook picture would have looked like throughout the years (starting in 1950). There's quite a few hilarious pictures- there's even a "DJ Tanner" look! I have laughed out loud looking at my face with some of these hairstyles! (It just freaks Mat out!) Here are two I think turned out best (I mean, they all look a little weird considering I was putting my face on someone else's head!) (1960 & 1968):

9 comments:
This is so weird!! Your dad and I got a real laugh out of this one. I can tell you favor me in the second picture...with the dark hair. Now you know what you would look like as a brunette. Display some more pictures!
Love you,
Mom
I love it! I am so glad you posted this. It is as hilarious as you described, maybe even more. I can't wait to try out everyone in my family. I foresee a string of Year Book posts in our future. :)
Mom, I thought I looked like you too in that second picture! There was a different picture with long straight hair that really looked like you, but my face looked really strange on that head!
That is hilarious! I'm gonna have to go check this out, too. I think you may have started a blog/post trend!
I never thought anyone would ever say this 'My face looked really stange on that head,' That made me laugh so hard! I can just see Mat freaking out over this! The pic on the left is my favrorite- I love the glasses!
This is hilarious! I thought the second picture was your mom!ha! I think Gigi used to have some glasses like the first one, only hers were all black!
You are so funny. I think you look really cute... really.
That is so cool. I'm going to play with it some!
Hey Lora! So good to see you, even if it's vintage 1960's!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog - now I can keep up with y'all too! Thanks for the comment on our blog. We're just waiting and waiting for the big day! Are you teaching again this year? Enjoy your weekend!!
Post a Comment