Blair took the words right out of my mouth. I love Mat's constant, "Did you get that?," etc. It looks like you had an AMAZING time. The pictures are beautiful. I love your black formal dress in the first few pictures. The picture of Mat and the bear makes me laugh. Can't wait to see the scrapbook I'm sure you are already starting to work on!
4 comments:
I love hearing Mat - "Did you get that?" "Are you filming??" "Are you getting this??" Glad you didn't let him down ha ha - Blair
I have always wanted to go to Alaska! Pretty pictures and now when are you going to write all about it? love you
Blair took the words right out of my mouth. I love Mat's constant, "Did you get that?," etc. It looks like you had an AMAZING time. The pictures are beautiful. I love your black formal dress in the first few pictures. The picture of Mat and the bear makes me laugh. Can't wait to see the scrapbook I'm sure you are already starting to work on!
Glad you guys are back!
Beautiful pictures! Congrats to you and your husband on three years. You are an adorable couple.
Post a Comment