The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
June 18, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Today Mat and I celebrate 3 years of marriage. The Lord has blessed us with many happy memories, and I am looking forward to many more years with my best friend! I love you sweetheart.
Okay so now I can leave you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY comment without having to put it on your Father's Day Post. Even though I am the cool sister who's on top of things and already called you, happy anniversary part deux from me! Love both of yall! :O) - Blair
Happy 3 years! I can't believe it's already been that long. It seems like just a year ago when you looked at your dad for help because your wedding video wouldn't start! =) I'm glad that you and Mat are so happy together!
3 comments:
Okay so now I can leave you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY comment without having to put it on your Father's Day Post. Even though I am the cool sister who's on top of things and already called you, happy anniversary part deux from me! Love both of yall! :O) - Blair
Happy 3 years! I can't believe it's already been that long. It seems like just a year ago when you looked at your dad for help because your wedding video wouldn't start! =) I'm glad that you and Mat are so happy together!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I must say that your wedding three years ago was a ton of fun with some GREAT food! :)
Love you two!
Post a Comment